CELEBRATE SUMMER SAFETY
SERVPRO of Crofton/Odenton/Severn is ready for whatever happens, you can be too this summer!
Summer is a time to enjoy the great outdoors, but it is also important to keep safety in mind. Consider following the tips provided by the National Fire Protection Association, to keep you and your family safe all summer long.
- When using a charcoal grill, only use starter fluids designed for barbecue grills; do not add fluid after coals are lit
- When using a gas grill, ensure the hose connection is tight; check hoses for leaks
- When camping, always use a flame-retardant tent and set camp far away from the campfire
- Always build a campfire downwind from the tent area. Clear vegetation and dig a pit before building your fire
- Store liquid fire starter (not gasoline) away from your tent and campfire and only use dry kindling to freshen a campfire.
SERVPRO of Crofton/Odenton/Severn wishes you a safe and happy summer!